DICE LEADER TRAINING
Your company is already equipped with the resources needed to leverage diversity for organizational growth. The key is providing your employees with the training needed to implement this vision. DICE is in the business of activating an interest, curiosity, and passion for an inclusive and collaborative engagement. The DICE Leader Training turns this passion into increased organizational capacity to implement and manage an effective diversity and inclusion program.
As a result of this training, organizations gain a cadre of leaders poised to further organizational goals around diversity and inclusion and sustain those efforts into the future.
The DICE Leader Training is an intensive one and half-day course that builds the capacity within organizations to proactively address challenges and capitalize on opportunities around diversity and inclusion. Participants practice a variety of engagement techniques and interactive approaches to establish safe spaces for dialogue, innovation, and momentum.
We provide a thorough overview of our 200-page Toolkit which includes curated and customized facilitation techniques and various collaboration tools to increase employee engagement and build collaborative environments.
- Understand the purpose and power of using the DICE Engagement Model for progressive organizational change.
- Effectively communicate the importance of employee engagement, ownership, and accountability to increase buy-in and build momentum.
- Learn adaptable approaches for building group cohesion, capturing knowledge from all levels of the organization, and encouraging inclusive practices.
- Explore and practice facilitation techniques including DICE Breakers, Café Conversations, and Idea Labs.
- Gain techniques to measure, analyze, and share the success of diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Understand the benefits of convening diverse groups to improve engagement and collaboration.
Examine the power of open-ended questions to explore deep-seated viewpoints and ideals.
Gain techniques for organizing café conversations to further organizational goals.
Understand the need for vulnerability and how to remove personal barriers.
Utilize DICE tools to quickly eliminate barriers and create rapport.
Master the use of storytelling to promote relationship building.
Examine the power of open-ended and close-ended questions to expose blind-spots and showcase the strength of engaging diverse minds around a single issue.
Break down silos and promote information sharing between program areas and business units, especially among individuals who would not normally engage on the issue.
Gain techniques for organizing idea labs to further organizational goals.
Emotional Intelligence and Mindfulness
Recognize emotions, emotional flags, and emotional triggers.
Monitor thoughts to determine unconscious biases and challenge stereotypes.
Learn techniques to focus on the present moment and promote awareness of thoughts.
Building Personal Buy-In and Accountability
Identify the necessity to establish a shared understanding or purpose.
Demonstrate the benefits of continuous action in reaching organizational goals.
Develop a commitment to positive organizational change and action planning.
Analyzing Company Culture and Strategic Planning
Learn “A-Triad” method for continuous organizational momentum.
Examine proven methods to turn discussion into forward progress.
Discuss methods for boosting participation among coworkers for long-term success and program sustainability.
Plan Your Training
To ensure that your DICE Leader Training is successful, we provide:
- A pre-training consultation to discuss goals and outline expectations;
- Two highly-knowledgeable and experienced trainers to facilitate the learning process;
- Individual copies of the DICE Toolkit featuring over 200 pages of engagement and collaboration tools and techniques to conduct powerful DICE sessions; and
- A post-training consultation to review training results, provide feedback, and determine next steps.
To attain an optimal level of engagement, our trainings require a 15-person minimum and 30-person maximum attendance level.
Let's work out the details of your training. Contact us: email@example.com